The 2014 Price List
All prices start from:-
- Simple Design: £5.00 per person
- Half hand: £12.00 per person
- Half hand and simple design: £15.00 per person
The price for each mehndi booking will depend upon the intricacy of the designs and patterns.
Designs can be tailored to individual choice.
These can be booked by the hour or per person requirements.
- 1 hour: £100.00
any additional unbooked time will be at £55.00 for every 30mins.
Prices start from:-
Bronze Package - £150.00
Intricate designs on both sides of hands up to 2 inches after the wrist and mehndi on feet. This is a suitable package for brides who feel 'less is more', and are going through a much more contemporary marriage.
Silver Package - £280.00
Intricate designs of mehndi on both sides of hand 5 inches before the elbow and more on the feet. This package is ideal for the bride who wants the overall traditional look for the Big Day.
Gold Package - £350.00
Intricate mehndi on both sides of hands stopping 2 inches after the elbow and feet, designs based on brides going for more traditional, however contemporary look for the Big Day.
- All bridal packages include glitter mehndi (optional).
- Gems can also be included within the package at an extra cost.
- Bridal Mehndi will take approx. 2-3 hrs to complete, sometimes longer depending upon how intricate the design is.
- It is advised that the mehndi should be applied a maximum of two days and a minimum of one day before the wedding to ensure that the mehndi is at its richest colour. It also depends upon body temperature of the person receiving the mehndi.
- Cash or cheque will be accepted.
- Deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking. This must be received at the time of consultation when you confirm your booking and the balance to be paid on the day of the event or earlier.
- Each booking can be tailored to individual requirements, if necessary.
- Travelling costs will be incurred for mehndi bookings where necessary.
- Larger package deals are available